Return to Website

Spoiler Forum

Post and reply to the spoilers!!!

Spoiler Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Liberty becomes a lesbian!!! got an episode description here!

Okay I got this episode description:

Dazed and Confused Part 1 and 2
Things are looking up for Liberty this year, she's even got her first real boyfriend, Sean's friend, Towerz! Unfortunetley, Towerz feels suffocated and decides to break up with Liberty, who is devastated. After having an emotional breakdown and dissing virtually all of her friends, Liberty begins to wonder if she is a Lesbian. With no one to turn to, Liberty goes to online advice website where people tell her to go with her feelings. She soon realizes her secret crush for Nadia- and asks her out! Nadia, who is a lesbian, but has yet to come out of the closet, turns her down. Liberty, again devastated fakes sick and makes herself throw up. Nadia, feeling guilty, comes to Liberty's house and catches Liberty thowing up. Scared that Liberty will turn belimic, Nadia decides to go out with Liberty. In the second episode, Nadia and Liberty go to the mall, where anything that can go wrong does go wrong. First, Liberty has troubles getting Nadia around in her wheel chair. Next, Liberty embarrasses herself by picking out a totally bizarre outfit for Nadia. But, finally, Nadia tells Liberty that she only went out with her because she feels bad. Liberty storms out, leaving Nadia stranded in her wheel chair and makes herself throw up again. Nadia calls and tells her she is sorry and she wants to go out with her again. Liberty, thinking Nadia is once again lying, turns her down. In the end, Towerz calls Liberty and says sorry, he wants her back. Liberty instantly recovers, but Nadia isn't as pleased.

Re: Liberty becomes a lesbian!!! got an episode description here!

omg i cant believe it!!

hmmm r u sure

yeah i went to a website with spoilers written by some of the extras

woah this is crazy!! she gets a bf? lol jk

r u sure email me the link to this site....i wanna check it out

I never knew that!

this seems interesting.. wow.. never would've thought it. kinda wierd.. i mean.. Liberty.. definatly didn't see this coming.

um how about no, i don't believe that even for a second. i don't think that was even on the episode list the exec gave out...if that's true they are just repeating a story practically(marco being gay)

there isnt even an episode called Dazed And Confused in season 4, lies!

That is so not true!!!I think this only came out in Canada!!!

Actually there is a rumor saying that J.T. and Liberty hook up. " Liberty might actually get what she has been wanting for a while... J.T."

actually i saw an episode last week where jt and liberty kissed. it aired in canada and was called voices carry. wow where do you get your information? that is the wrongest thing i've ever heard! none of what you said was true at all.

OMG thats sad i would never ask another girl out if i was unsure i were a lesbian thats just wrong AND LIBIRTY?!?!?!?!?!?

omg 4 real thats really nasty and doesnt she kiss jt to

now that sounds dope my friend,haller back homey!!!

then y would she kiss J.T, O duh because she didnt no she was A LESBO(J.T IS SO TOTALY HOT)!WOOHOO

of all the characters in degrassi...liberty is the onewho would of most likely turned out to be a lesbian!

yea liberty is not a lesbian i've read every transcript for season 4 that doesn't happen. besides she mentions to Toby and Emma that heer and Towers broke up. and say crap about nadia she's not in the show anymore.

Omg okay wait I thought librty is like IN LOVE with JT ( hes hot but needs to straighten his teeth) any thats kind of weird because i kind of see liberty more as like Independent and not likeing boy or girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any he guys here is my sn sabinababi talk to me about degrassi i love it

WOW! Your all really stupid! That doesnt happen at all! Here's the real scoop: Liberty finally hooks up with J.T., but then she gets pregnant. Sorry, I dont know by who, but I do know that she keeps the baby!

lib likes jt but no more cause he hurt her bro duhhttp://assets.bravenet.com/common/images/forum/icons/set14.gif
http://assets.bravenet.com/common/images/forum/icons/set14.gif

ok let me tell u guys somthing first of all all the shows air both in the usa and canda there is no differnt shows they every single 1 liberty isnt a lesbo cause she liked jt until he got in a fight with libertys bro and liberty never ever got pregnet i watched that epoisod tons of times

i thought she as goin out with jt.

Liberty doesn't become a lesbian. I think Alex does. But that situaton with Nadia doesn't make any sense at all.

i cant believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!is that really true or is it just a romor

Liberty is not gay. Her and J.T. make up at the end of that episode. Duh.

um no. liberty definitely does NOT become a lesbian but im pretty sure that Alex does.
i like these smileys theyre fun!

how liberty be a lesbin if she having a baby by jt? thats just stupid.

liberty doesn't become a lesbo, alex does+ she goes out w/ paige, and liberty has a baby w/ jt and gives it up 4 adoption, DUH!!