Return to Website

Spoiler Forum

Post and reply to the spoilers!!!

Spoiler Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Amy dies

you've probably all seen the preview, but Amy, sean's ex, dies!!!

Re: Amy dies

How do you know thta she dies, i mean i heard ht erumors that someone dies,but does that mean its gonna be her. Please get back to me with more info. And by the way can you give me some good sites to look through about coming up degrassi next season episodes. Than you,
Melanie

well i dont know for sure but ive heard some rumors and i think it will be in fridays episode

no she doesnt...she gets achohol poising and is taking to the hospitial...shes fine

No Amy get's Alcohol Poisoning

well i mean, if she had alcohol poisioning, maybe she was doing worse things than drinking. like drugs, or maybe she just dies from being stupid and drinking again.

yeah that episode has been shown now

wait so she dose die or she just get sick at the party
cause if its the party one then that one is old

NO RICK DIES AND RICK DIES IN SEASON 4

who is amy???

sean accidently shoots rick then rick dies.. rick shot jimmy and almost shot emma this is because spinner and jay told him that jimmy dropped the feathers and mustartd on rick although it was really spinner and jay

Amy Doesn't die cuz shes in a upcoming episode!! if u want the episode ifno i can give it to anyone who wants it i;ve got TONS of insiders scope!!!!!!!!

Amy does NOT! die. Because she is in upcoming episodes and she only gets alcohol poisoning at one of Seans parties when he collects student welfair and lives by himself. Oh yeah and she drinks to much, that's why she gets poisoning.