Return to Website

Spoiler Forum

Post and reply to the spoilers!!!

Spoiler Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deadly Car Accident

In the episode, Mercy Street, there is a car accident. I don't know much, all I know is Craige inherits a car from his dead dad and gets in an accident and someone dies. My guess is Ashley.

Re: Deadly Car Accident

no in mercy street shane Mckay gets hit by a car and dies. he is trying to get emmas attention while she is on a date with chris

are you serious? that is so sad although im happy it wasnt craige who died, but i bet craige was the one who hit him, everyone said craige was in the car

who's shane Mckay????

no one dies there isnt even a car accident in mercy street

that doesn't happen in that episode rick comes back and that is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK LOOK AT THIS:

404 - Mercy Street
Do-gooder Emma’s popularity grows with her latest protest— to keep alleged abuser Rick out of Degrassi. But when Rick takes the high road, refusing to be provoked by the increasingly hostile protest, Emma wonders if the price of popularity is too steep. JT’s concerned that he doesn’t quite measure up to Manny’s previous boyfriends, so Danny suggests an unusual method of enhancement

no one dies in that episode

NO ONE DIES RICK COMES BACK AND EMMA AND PAIGE BECOME SOMEWHAT FRIENDS BECAUSE HER AND MANNY GET IN A FIHGT!!

Is Degrassi basically your whole lives people? I mean god get a life!

There's no car accident. In season 4 paige does have an accident, but that's when she was on the top of a pyramid for cheerleading squad and the girls drop her on purpose and she breaks her leg. That was Manny's plan. Then drama starts between Paige and Manny.

THERE WAS ALREADY DRAMA BETWEEEN PAIGE + MANNY, + THEY MAKE UP ON THAT EP. , NO ONE DIES ON MERCY STREET, AND RICK DOES COME BACK FOR LIKE 2 EP.S THEN DOES A SCHOOL SHOOTING, AND SEAN ACIDENTALLY SHOOTS HIM