Return to Website

Spoiler Forum

Post and reply to the spoilers!!!

Spoiler Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sean goes homeless

in episode, anywhere i lay my head, sean is homeless and goes to the simpson/nelson clad. spike and emma are scared (the whole stealing the laptop thing) but thats all i know. ill post more when i get some more info

Re: sean goes homeless

yeah and then he moves in with em

OMG!

Actually from what I hear Sean has to go to Wasaga Beach to live with his parents and he gets into a serious Jet Ski accident...he is hurt but not killed. After his parents are deamed unsuitable guardians he goes to live with the Simpson/Nelsons aka Emmas family

jeeze, where do you guys get all these spoilers from?!?!?!?!

sean wrecks???!!! well i'm glad it's him and not dyllan or jimmy b/c I'd love to see another episode all on sean!

no in time stands still part 2 sean kills rick because rick points a gun at emma and then sean tells him to put it down then him and rick at like wrestling for the gun then the gun goes off and rick dies..............then in anywhere i lay my head sean goes back to wasaga beach and talks to his parents and moves in with them

that is not happens in that episode

Thats not true cuz ellie is the one that moves she moves in with sean!!

405 - Anywhere I lay My Head
Ellie’s torn when Sean asked her to move in with him—after all, she spends so much time there as it is, she might as well call it home. But with her dad still stationed overseas and her mom doing better with her alcoholism, Ellie thinks she should stay where she is. Until her mom reverts back to old patterns, this time endangering both their lives.

ok SEAN DOESNT KILL RICK HE BECOMES THE HERO OK TAKE A LOOK AT THIS:

Time Stands Still (Part I AND II)
When Jimmy becomes a member of the “Whack Your Brain” team, he and Rick form a truce and Jimmy begins to see that he and his friends have taken the anti-Rick campaign too far. He tells Spinner, Jay and Alex to call an end to hostilities. For the first time in months, Rick can breathe easily. But Spinner, Jay and Alex aren’t convinced. This isn’t over. Not by a long shot. Rick returns to Degrassi after the humiliation of “Whack Your Brain” intent on confronting his tormentors. Toby and Mr. Raditch try to convince him to take the afternoon off, to go home and cool off, but an oddly calm Rick chooses to stay. And when Rick overhears Jay and Spinner talking about him, nothing will ever be the same at Degrassi.
I HAVE PICTURES IF YA WANNA SEE THEM!!!!!!!!

you guys are getting your episodes mixed up........."Emily" you need yo chill your like fraken obsessed.......................

r u seriouse seans brother moveed out a long time ago and then he ask ellie to move in with him b/c of her mom