Return to Website

Spoiler Forum

Post and reply to the spoilers!!!

Spoiler Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
15 Spoilers!!!

Here's fifteen spoilers I found. My guess is some of them aren't true but I'll post anyway.

1. Paige's rape trial finally comes. (yeah...who didnt know that)
2. Manny was also raped by Dean and helps win the case against him. (i didnt think manny had sex before with craige...interesting)
3. Marco comes out to his parents. (i can see that..)
4. Rick brings a weapon to school. (OMG!!! scary)
6. Someone starts smoking. (hmmm..my guess is manny)
7. Someone commits suicide. (see 9 and 10..kinda repetitive..)
8. Liberty gets HIV. (from towers?? okay..thats just bizaarre)
9. Craig commits suicide. (i dont think so)
10. Rick commits suicide. (hmm that sounds reasonable)
11. Ellie starts cutting again. (maybe..)
12. School Shooting. (freaky..my guess is rick)
13. Ashley goes back to being goth. (i sincerely doubt it)
14. Dylan tries to have sex with Marco (i really hope this is untrue cuz thats just sick)
15. Terri comes back in season 4 for an episode dealing with Ricks funeral. (okay...)

Re: 15 Spoilers!!!

What site did you find these at?

Two is Totally bizar but then again they were talkin it would suck to b manny!

most of these i heard 4 regulars will die on canada em next week rick shot them

RICK DOES NOT BRING THE GUN! it's jay, and I think either Emma or Sean gets shot, or Sean is able to coax jay into dropping the gun. as for rick commiting suicide...plausable. Craig, no. I know he's had a hard life but my goodness no! manny get pregnant...definetly, but dean raping her...no. i'm not saying manny does get pregnant, tho, so don't take me wrong. let's see...if they're were gonna kill off 4 original characters, I'd have to say it'd be...jimmy, tobey (he's kind of a pointless charachter), maybe Emma, i doubt it, um...Liberty, and...manny...gosh i hope it's manny she such a-never mind! l8ter

RICK BRINGS THE GUN TO SCHOOL, CRAIG DOESNT DIE, NO ONE STARTS SMOKING, RICK DOESNT COMMITE SUICIDE SEAN ACCIDENTLY KILLED HIM IN TIME STANDS STILL PART 2, MANNY DIDNT GET RAPED BY DEAN

to jeneva u r a tota ***** because u say such wrong things and manny does get pregnet by craig baby but gets an abortion.Just look for it in accidents will happen I forgot u cant because they are not airring it on the-n.

Also jeneva rick does bring a gun to school and shoots jimmy and dies and emma and sean does not die get that through your ******* ass ***** mind ok.

jimmy doesnt die.. he jut goes to the hospital... ive read all of the scripts already

YEA I THINK UR RIGHT IDK HALF THAT STUFF IS TRUE!!

u no u all dont have to b so mean to each other and rick does die because ha accidently killed himself

jimmy comes back but hes paralized 4 life

i dont get the abortion one so can someone tell me how i can or a website i can go to, to c it

Rick dies because sean kills him by accident,no one starts to smoke, craig doesnt kill himself, hes just bi-polor and asks ashley to marry him, emma gives jay head and gets gonorehha-std-rick brings the gun to school and jimmy gets shot in the back and gets paralyzed from the waist down, jt and liberty start dating, paige goes out with Mr.O her yoga teacher(hes dylans age)liberty does not get HIV...Ellie starts gambling,no manny did not get raped by dean, she got pregnant by craig and had an abortion....im from Canada so i see more episodes then the u.s does...so i know everything that happens....Marco,Craig,and Spinner all record a demo- and spinner dates manny...well thats all i can think of now!

oh ya and Amy and Alex get the same std because jay gave it all to emma,alex and amy

some of those r lies

This is a actual producer of the show none of those spoilers are true because i would know if you want to find out what really happens ask me

your the producer? well i've heard a rumor that theres a dance episode where Emma wants to go after Craig who is going with Ellie. so Emma goes with Danny to make craig jealous. she even kisses danny! is that rumor true

OK EVEERYBODY! Here's the REAL truth about season 4.

1. Paige's rape does actually come to trial (she loses!)
2. Manny doesn't get raped by Dean.
3. Marco only came out to his mom.
4. Rick does bring a gun to school.
5. No one starts smokin'.
6. No one commits suicide.
7. Not sure if Ellie starts cutting again.
8. Not sure about Liberty gettin' HIV. If she does, it would be in season 5.
9. Craig doesn't commit suicide. He gets bi-polar, which is a mental illness.
10. Rick doesn't commit suicide. When Rick brings the gun to school, he was gonna shoot Emma. Then Sean gets into a fight w/ Rick, tryna save Emma, and the gun goes off, and Rick dies. Not sure who pulled the trigger.
11. Ashley doesn't become a goth again.
12. Dylan DOES have sex w/ Marco, and it was unprotected. In one episode, Marco wants to give blood, but he can't because he is gay, and he has had sex.
13. Terri doesn't come back. She is not returning to Degrassi.
14. Emma, Alex, and Amy get gonorrhea from having oral sex w/ Jay. Gonorrhea is an STD (Sexually Transmited Disease), for all a yall who don't know. (EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!)
15. Ellie begins to gamble her rent money.

Some of your spoilers are wrong I watch all of the degrassi episodes I even know what is going to happen in the 5 season.

*Manny does not get raped by dean*
*Craige does not commit suicide nor does Rick*
*Liberty does not get HIV*
*Elle does not start cutting again*
*Ashely is not going to go back goth*
*Dylan and Marco already had sex*
*And Terry does not come back season 4*

Maybe you should start checking what you say and stop making lies because people are gonna read this and your telling them wrong.

no. dean didnt rape manny too. and paige is the one who ssmokes. once. yea im pretty sure craig commits suicide this season. or tries to anyway. Rick is already dead.so all thats old. no liberty doesnt have HIV. she just gets pregnant season5

so manny wuz raped if u want a cool degrassi site then go 2 www.the-n.com its awsome

Please people some one needs to erase this board.... It is so old! now everyone knows what happens! k! k!

someone needs to updat this website season 5 is already over and their are true spoilers on the-n.com about season six trust me most of them are true i like smilies to

ewww to # 14 !!!!!!!!! nausea