Return to Website

Spoiler Forum

Post and reply to the spoilers!!!

Spoiler Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just a few questions

How many of you watch Degrassi on The N?
I just read in a magazine, that The N won't show one episode because one of the characters has an abortion. Does anyone know anything about that?

Re: Just a few questions

Yea it was Manny ,but it was suppose to be the last episode in season 3.But they first tried to put millions of commerials in it,but they decided that they just wouldn't play and take out al the episodes with Manny being pregnant.

They showed the episodes! But they were NOT allowed to show tem in the Us!They sowed them in canada!

Yeah they showed it in Canada. It was the episode right before "Anywhere I lay my head" where they did their version of the breakfast club in Saturday detention. In that episode with the abortion they also show Toby trying to change Jimmy's grades to fit in, and that's how they got in Saturday detention. They're not showing it in the US because it's too controversal since it's such a debating topic here and so many people are against abortion. I myself saw the episode, but I asked someone who had it to send it to me through messenger.

Not only do they not show this episode, but there were a few episodes where they edited it because it was too graphic or whatever.

I have those episodes if anyone would like me to give them to them. Just IM me!

That is so not fair that they wont show it on the-n because she has an abortion OMG that is the G**est reason i've ever heard anyone agree!?!?!?!?

Actually I don't agree. I think it was a very just reason. Abortion is an extremely debated subject, and some people believe REALLY strongly against it.