Return to Website

Spoiler Forum

Post and reply to the spoilers!!!

Spoiler Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What is going on?

I heard a bunch of bull about what is to come on the new Degrassi seasons. Can somebody tell me what they think or found out what will happen..?

Re: What is going on?

well paige and that other girl who work at the movies with her are going to kiss. because they go to the permie to gether. as u no liberty is paregnt and emma is going to be in the hospital bcause she is going to pass out because she got something wrong with her. and Archie Simpkins is cheating on emmas mother. he kissed the princlpal. and as u no manny and carig are back toghter. and ellie like him but sean coming back and hazel and jimmmy going to break up because of some stuff that isnt important right now but thats what I no is real any questions or need and wat more email me at"stargurl0904@yahoo.com and ill get back to u as soon as i can.

ACTUALLY. see heres where your wrong.
Emma gives jay head and gets Gonorrhea. thats why shes in the hospital.
Sean comes back and so does Spinner.
Jimmy and Hazel break up because Jimmy realizes that after the shooting, he has changed and hes not the Jimmy that he used to be. He falls for Ellie.
Ahsley moves to Europe and meets someone new there and starts to date him, but only tells Ellie. NOT craig, even though thecnically they are still dating.
its craig's 16th birthday and ellie marco jimmy hazel and the rest of them throw a suprise party for craig at "the dot" thanks to spinner for letting them use that back corner.
Darcy helps spinner flirt and he helps her with English in mrs.kwans class. they fall for eachother and the have there first date at "the dot" darcy brings spinner to the friendship club but spinner has mixed feelings about it.
Paige smokes a joint so alex would go to a college meeting and one of her most famous quotes is "i am soo. HIGH"
if there are any other updats that u would like. IM me at xobrittanneeyyox

Well J.T is going to die if you dont belive go on youtube.com look up degrassi episode 611 him dieing sould be there by the way when i found out he was going to die i cried