Return to Website

Spoiler Forum

Post and reply to the spoilers!!!

Spoiler Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paige is getting anoying

I think Paige should really start thanking Manny because if it was not for Manny the spirit squad would have nothing and it was not all Manny's fault that Mr.O got fired it was him who did it and if manny did not take over practice the spirit squad would not have anything to do and if Paige did not start that fight with manny maybe Mr.O would not loose his job.

Re: Paige is getting anoying

paige is such a little stupid annoying little girl she thinks everyone likes her just because she is the captain of the spirit squad. She thinks that everyone feels sorry for her because she got raped. NEWS FLASH EVERYONE IS NOT SORRY FOR YOU SO STOP BEING SO DULL. paige is so stupid to go after her teacher i mean that is lower than low it is unbelivable its just plain wrong i mean who would actully really belive that paige and mr o is actually going to go out. well not for long anyway.

does any one remember when manny changed her look well in that episode manny was not really nice to her best friend and then she wants to be best friends with emma again she has to make a choice does she really want to be friends with emma or does she want to be a school slut and go after every guy that she see because it is not a shoker when manny says she likes a guy because she almost likes every guy in degrassi

Oh my god I was just now about to post that because she is getting very stupid. IF you noticed if paige did not loose her temper all the time the shoot out at degrassi would not happen because if paige never dumped spinner maybe he would have never bacame friends with jay and he would have never made up that hole paint setup and then rick would have never got mad and then brougt a gun to school. And if paige would have never lost her temper all the time she would have got mad at spinner maybe she would be with him and she would not be with mr.o and she would of never almost got expelled.

YOU CAN'T BLAME THE SHOOTING ON PAIGE, THAT IS TRUE, BUT YOU CAN'T DO THAT B/C IT'S SPINNER'S FAULT THAT THEY CAME UP W/ THE PLAN TO DO THAT AND THAT IS RICK'S FAULT FOR SPRAYPAINTING THEIR CARS, THAT'S WHAT HE GETS!!! , AND IT'S ALSO B/C RICK IS JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!