Return to Website

Spoiler Forum

Post and reply to the spoilers!!!

Spoiler Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Emma a jinkx

I think that Emma is a jinkx because when she knows someone for a long time its like they argue and then they are friends again like Emma and Sean they knew each other for along time and then they argue then there friends again and Emma and Manny they knew each other for a long time and they were best friends then they argue and then they are worst enimes and now there best friends again I mean its weird then emma and liberty they were friends and then they were worst enimes and then there friends again. I mean it is so weird.

Re: Emma a jinkx

Emma is so not a jinkx thank you very much you have it all wrong people start stuff with emma she just wants to keep everyone out of her way and just live a happy life but not really because jay gave her a social deses and she is not doing well.

i dont really like emmas attitude in season 3 because evry time manny is not at her side she acts all weird about it and then gets mad at manny just because manny is always by her side every minute. and every time emma and sean argue and break up manny is always there for her and when it is not all about emma emma gets mad and she does not want to talk to manny. So you know what i am sort of glad that emma is sick because no one told her to go to that ravine that night and when she came back to school and showed off her braclet to amy she was the one who started to let people know and when manny found out she was trying to help emma but emma just wanted to argue with someone she is such the slut of degrassi

Ok Emma is NOT the slut of Degrassi! She is one of the best charaters on the show!