Horizon

English Scientific Association of Arak University

Horizon
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our Comment

Please write your comment, suggestion to this part.
we can share and exchange our opinion about our department

How did you find our website? Good

Where are you from? Tehran

Re: Our Comment

: man az tarafe khodam va goroohe physics e danesh gahe arak eftetahe saite anjomane zaban ro be tamame bachehaye zaban makhsoosan aghaye peymane rezaee ke zahmate in kar ro keshidan tabrik migam ( zemnan sale no ham be hamehye bachehaye daneshgahe arak makhsoosan zabaniha tabrik migam)

: hi it is my pleasure to be visitor of this cite. departments problem would be a challenging &controvertial topic to be talk about i suppose .ofcourse for starting..............

Where are you from? Qom

Re

: Hi.thanks alot for your attempts.its the second message i write but I didnt get one.personally thats better to try faster.More images can decorate the room.even that may be delicate to know more about teacher's biography.

Where are you from? Arak

-

: hi
It is my pleasure to see our site (e.s.a)
i wish it would be successfull

Where are you from? Gorgan

: how can we learn words more effectively? it has been my problem since i've entered the university. it seems challenging.
besides, i'd like to say that i am very glad to see to this nice site, where being among my friends; i feel safe and confident.

Where are you from? Arak

-

: dear mr rezaei it was a great honor to be a visitor of our own site which is been operated by a young diligent friend who has shared his information with every one i wish to see u in flying colours best wishes for u and E.S.A
MONA

Where are you from? Arak

: dear Mr.Rezayi,First of all it is really pleasnt to express appreciation for such a beautiful site,and it is a double pleasure to write my thanks for all your efforts.Keep up the good work. We'll try to keep in touch.MARYAM

Where are you from? Arak

: It's a great pleasur to see you have carefully answered my question.Now let's be more active and try to start a real discussion all together. It's better to select an object for a while and then start talking about that. It's somehow useless to talk about every thing and then get no special result.
Again I'd like to express my appreciationt.It's really enjoyable to be able to connect with you.

Where are you from? Arak

: I need some sites, persian of course that deal with books 4 eg introdusing new books,...
Can u help me? thx

forget about it .i found my answer.
congragulatin for this site!
1 comment: let,s write a poem, short story,every thing new & interesting every day.
altogether learn very very fresh things ok?

thx

: salam be hamegi
dooseton daram nabinam digeh farsi type koninha. ok? no persian
movafagh bashin ta baad
bye

so great to see so many participant in this site wish u luck
"one hour of right-down love is worth an age of dully living one"
Aphra Behn

Where are you from? Arak

How R U?First of all I should congratulate U 4 ur success in the election.Wishing u the best in ur new career.I should also thank u 4 the very beautiful frontpage u have designed recently.Regarding what I have told u, is it possible to make all of the sections to be opened in a new window and if not I think English department,links,grade reports,news and discussion are the most important ones.Thank u very much.We'll keep in touch later.God bless U and good bye.

Where are you from? Arak

Hi!

Dear Sara,
I myself, completely agree with your suggestion and it seems that by our cooperation we can active this page more and more.

Dear Maryam (from Shiraz!)
Even we want to type Persian we can't do this! Because the default language for this page is English and it doesn’t recognize Persian font!
Try it!!!

Dear Mona,
THank you for your nice expression

Dear Maryam Delshad,
Thanks a million for your favor,
We hope that to follow your work in E.S.A.and I’ll do my best to make it more active and efficient.
About your suggestion:
It’s good suggestion regarding to access page more easily.

Where are you from? Arak

: hi every body .
i hopew that every body has a good result in their exam
nothing more

best wishes for u
bye mary

Where are you from? Shiraz

I was just hoping this time I could find my grades on the site.but unfortunately only mr.Dehghan has put his grades online .Anyhow, from overseas beyond the countrie's boarders I just wish u all a very very ha-P holidays.

Where are you from? Shiraz

: -
hi
as miss Delshad Said unfortunatly the grade reports is unavailable!!!
as far as I myself know most of our teacher didn't announce the grades even on boards in university!
I hope that I can put grade as soon as possible in site by myself! when I can find any spare time to go university!
please anybody who give any information about grades in university send a mail to site

thanks Peyman Rezaee

in this hot and blazing summer i wish all of you are having a great time with your family."i went to woods because i wanted to live delibratly.i wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life and not when i come to death i realized i hadnot lived at all."
a world of shining hope for u and your beloved

: hello
This was the first time i visit this website.But i found it great.I hope it to be more successful and plz for this semester enter our grade on this website.
Thanx.
Bye

salam
ba tashakor az dastandarkaran
kheili khob o amoozandast
****** age vaghtesho ye kam bishtar konid behtare
raje be hooghooghe bazneshasteha ham lotfan sohbat konid

salam