Return to Website

Tweedbank Online Forum

Welcome to the Tweedbank Online Forum. Please feel free to leave a query on a subject relevant to Tweedbank & The Borders only. Thank You.

Tweedbank Online Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Updates

Little wonder John didn't leave his e-mail if that is the response he gets! The website is great, much appreciated - but hate to complain - but if it doesn't keep up to date the community doesn't know what's going on! I thought Councillor Parker was having newsletters on here and also that the community council minutes would be here also what about the play park in the Grizzlies? Once again the site is great - no-one out there that can help you - unfortuantely you didn't leave your name ! CC

Re: Re: Re: Re: Updates

As a resident who does MORE than ample for the community - Did it escape your notice that it was because of YOUR vitriol that I did not and have no intention of leaving my e-mail address?
DUH!!! Where are the minutes for the Community Council meetings for January then also February and perhaps March would have been nice? Not every is au fait with the internet, or navigating the website, but my moaning was in relation to the fact that there are not any RECENT minutes of the CC meetings. No recent info on the Grizzly Wood Project etc

Cowardy custard strikes again!!!

Re: Re: Re: Updates

COWARDLY CUSTARD(OR TO YOU AND I... (BILL R) IS SUCH A ******* TOSSER AND VILLAGE IDIOT. I CAME TO STAY IN THIS VILLAGE JUST UNDER ONE YEAR AGO, AND GOT TO KNOW MANY PEOPLE. DOES THIS TOSSER WORK? DOES THIS ****** ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE??? AND DOES HE EVER EVER TOSS OFF ALONE AND DOES A.M NOT GIVE HIM HIS JOLLIES. WHAT A WASTE OF A ******