Return to Website

Tweedbank Online Forum

Welcome to the Tweedbank Online Forum. Please feel free to leave a query on a subject relevant to Tweedbank & The Borders only. Thank You.

Tweedbank Online Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Loch

I went for a stroll around Gunknowe Loch on Sunday with Val, and the loch is in a dreadful state. People from all over come along with their bread for the ducks, and then just throw the empty bread packets on the ground, which then blow into the water. This is not good for the ducks and wildlife and its a danger.
The state of the water is yukkkkkkk. What people who visit our area must think when they go close is not worth thinking about. Come on David Parker.... action needed now !!!

Re: The Loch

I quite agree Alan the pond is a disgrace when exactly are they going to give it a good clean out.

Even the litter around the shop am always cleaning it up and there are plenty of bins too!!

Steve
Shop

I agree alan folk just let there dogs do what they want i have seen folk let there dog foul on the grass and not even clean it up.

The loch smells, parker needs a good days work at the loch. Come on Davey boy.. finger out !!