Return to Website

Tweedbank Online Forum

Welcome to the Tweedbank Online Forum. Please feel free to leave a query on a subject relevant to Tweedbank & The Borders only. Thank You.

Tweedbank Online Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Psychic Medium

Ok dont laugh

Is there anyone in Tweedbank that is psychic or a medium???

I myself (unusual hobbie i know) am a psychic medium
i would like to start up my own home circle here in Tweedbank for anyone who is interested in this.
I read Tarot and do psychic readings i also link with spirit so if if you want a reading FREE i am more than happy to do it i need the practice lol

Below is some of the comments i have from people who i have done readings for

Hi Steve
I wanted to write you a quick note to say Thank You for your time and reading. You have a wonderful way of getting the messages across and you're accuracy was excellent. I will let you know what happens with the relationship prospects and i don't think i will have to prove you wrong giggles Again, thank you. Take Care

Many Blessings

Ea2

((((((STEVE)))))

I thank you so much for the brilliant aura read you did for me the other night ... like i said at the time .. were you inside my head? lol

Brilliant.
Keep up the fabulous work!
Love and light Jue xxxxxxx

Steve, my first ever spirit reading and you have left me gob smacked at the accuracy.

I just want to say thank you xxx you have made my year, my lifetime LOL And there was no doubt in our minds who was there with you.

Thank you xxxx

Hiya chuck,

Just had to thank you so much not only for my reading but for the first reading ive ever seen you do. You were so spot on it was unbelievable. I dont think anyone has ever hit on my childhood in such finer detail so very WD.

Love to you hun,

(Jo)

I can do email readings if require and it will not cost u a penny will be good to do more pracice mind i dont get it right all the time!!!

Steve