Return to Website

Tweedbank Online Forum

Welcome to the Tweedbank Online Forum. Please feel free to leave a query on a subject relevant to Tweedbank & The Borders only. Thank You.

Tweedbank Online Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reiki Master/ Practitioner

Do you feel stressed? or need re energised?

Reiki prenounced(Ray-Kee) is the Japaneese word for the universal life energy that permeates and susstains our entire world.

Rieki is a compete natrural healing method, eccelerationg the body,mind and spirits healing process.

Reiki healing sessions natrurally encourage holistic health and wellbeing, balance, purpose and spirtual haroming with in yourself and others.

Rieki can help over come stress and relax you more it's become more and more popular over the years.

I have completed Rieki 1 and 2 with Certification as a certified Rieki master.

So if you woul like a session of Reiki then feel free to pop into the shop and see me.

The first 5 people will be done for free then after i just look for a Donation for anyone who wishes for Rieki the Session usualy lasts for about 30 to 40 minutues and will be done at nights.

The people i have done so far have had such a relaxing time and felt more energised after the session and also had the best night sleep.
It really does work so why not give it a shot?

Blessings
Steve