Out Of Character Board

This Is the Out Of Charecter Board. This is a place to speak to the other superstars out of character.

Out Of Character Board
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Powered By Phoca Guestbook Meow
Powered By Phoca Guestbook Meow > http://urlin.us/0fjah 97ffa81d91 Bulgarian ()bg-BG.comphocaguestbook.zip DownloadDetails. . Iatkos Ml3 Torrentlyngerai on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:42 amIatkos Ml3 Torrent > tinyu...
Views: 1835   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 4:48pm
by daequany
Blood and Bone E-Fed Wrestling
I have started a new classic wrestling E-fed. Recruiting is open now, We will start in the first week of january unless we get 20 wrestlers earlier than that. please consider my federation. http://www.geocities.com/bb_wrestling Thanks
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 8, 2003 4:46pm
by Anthony
f
fed
fed
http://www.geocities.com/ww32011/wwe
Views: 112   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2003 8:50am
by fed
a
AJ
Dumb Clutter
Hello fellow wrestlers. My name is AJ and I'm here to sadly clutter the board in which I will apologize profusely for now. First let me tell you about myself and my partner in crime. We're 19 years old who both attend Montclair State U. and we've been in this game fo...
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2003 8:02pm
by AJ
Erm....Roleplays Anybody?
Come on lads, your slacking. Only one person rp-ed for blastoff, those who didn't expect to hear from me. The main announcement from Blastoff was going to be the Raging Storm main event, which I have added to the News Page.
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2003 7:49am
by MR WS (FWF Co-Ow...
I'm Done
I quit the FWF, Because I am running my own business. So just to make more time on it. No hard feelings.
Views: 119   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2003 3:45pm
by Blaine Chambers
Little Help Please! (Top Guys plz read)
Hey dudes, I was wondering if someone could please become "Alex Landville" at the PPV and give a rp for him. If you are interested in this job please lemme know A.S.A.P and I will talk with you about it. Thanks for you time peeps
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2003 7:34am
by MR WS (FWF Co-Ow...
Name
To let everyone know, My name is BLAINE CHAMBERS. Not blain chambers
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2003 2:36am
by Blaine Chambers
away
I'll be away for a week as well as Extreme sorry.
Views: 111   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 27, 2003 6:17am
by MR WS (FWF Co-Ow...
New Here
Yep just saying hi and stuff. i was web-surfing when i came across this site. anyhoo nice job. keep up the "good" work... bye
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2003 1:13am
by Who wants to kno...
Sorry Everyone
I am apologision for the poor results for Blastoff. I am in a bit of a foul mood and I had 2 hours 2 write these so they were rushed. I promise to get them up to gd standard for Flaming Friday, and definately Rapid Fire
Views: 534   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2003 7:27am
by MR WS (FWF Co-Ow...
WEY!!
FINALLY SOMEONE HAS USED THE OOC BOARD, WELL DONE JOE *MR WS and Joe do that handshake thing they invented at the park, Joe know what I mean*
Views: 116   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2003 6:12am
by Joe Barnett
Woo
This Is The First Message On This Board
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2003 5:57am
by Joe Barnett
Free Forum powered by Bravenet