General Forum
This Forum is Locked
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
my web page is saying you are not authorised to view this page?
None of my clients are able to view my web page all of a sudden. It comes up with you are not authorised to view this page? Why is it suddenly doing this. I can't even view the uploaded page in my account Help
Views: 380   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 8, 2009 2:46am
by Peter
l
Lisa
Forum - possible to "hide" one and show one forum?
Hi there, We have a pro-service forum on our website and I see in the forum manager that it's possible to have up to 20 forums with this one service. That's fine, but it looks like this just gives you basically more than one board on one "page". We would like t...
Views: 388   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 7, 2009 11:51am
by Lisa
z
zito
message forum messages before is posted
is there a way for the webmaster to approve or reject message forum messages before is posted?
Views: 331   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 6, 2009 12:36pm
by Kevin
j
Julie
eCard Help
I'm new to this and I'm so confused. I got the ecard Pro. Where do I upload my own images? How do I start a new catagory? (The link seems dead.) Any help is greatly appreciated!
Views: 359   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 6, 2009 12:27am
by Julie
edit websire
Everytime I go to humesonline.com it takes me to bravenet.com why cant i goto my website. i uploaded photos to bravenet. or do i have to use one of those things like vitti. i own the web address humesonline.com so i dont know why i cant view it
Views: 384   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 5, 2009 12:00pm
by Peter
j
Juan
Spanish Forum
Hi, Does the paid version of this software come in spanish? I am looking into purchasing it, but I need it in spanish.
Views: 369   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2009 3:29pm
by Juan
m
mark
Edit my site after posting
How do I go about changing the site content after it posted on the web?
Views: 402   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 3, 2009 10:00pm
by Corwings
d
Dan
editing website problem
i have just set up a website and wen i go to edit the website and build on it it and i keep getting this error message can any one help me out ?? The Bravenet FTP server is not available at this time. Please try again later. (Authentication Failed for medusa ID: )
Views: 398   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 3, 2009 11:01am
by Peter
Edit posts
Is it possible for an admon to edit a post?
Views: 347   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 1, 2009 2:01pm
by Peter
Storage limit exceeded
My maximum storage seems to have been reduced. My website is 15mb but my limit is now 5mb so something's changed recently. Can anyone tell me what to do to raise this limit? Thanks in advance, D
Views: 405   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 22, 2009 2:40pm
by -----
emails to hotmail sent back as spam
I have had all my emailks sent from Bravenet to various emails such as hotmail, live, and yahoo being sent back as spam. I have contacted Hotmail etc and they say it is Bravenets email services that are causing the problems. Please can you get this corrected as i nee...
Views: 447   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 1, 2009 5:25am
by herbiecott
c
Curtis
Embedding E Card code
Have embedded a free Bravenet service without fail (guest book) but unable to embed pro E Card code with any success. All that shows is the code, not the E Card service. Webpage is not live. Just development stage in Dreamweaver. But free guest book shows perfectly....
Views: 333   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 28, 2009 5:12pm
by -----
j
Joe
Bravenet forum: users can't type their name and subject
I was disappointed to find that users of the Bravenet forum installed on my website can't type in their name and subject when starting a new post. Could someone fix this please?
Views: 1005   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 26, 2009 6:17pm
by Joe
Can't embed YouTube videos
Hi there! Since past week I realized I can't embed YouTube videos to my blog, the YT button opens the window to embed videos but don't show any video, just this message: undefined. It's this problem of Bravenet or YouTube? Thank for you attention. Eduardo.
Views: 446   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 26, 2009 2:31pm
by Courtnie from Br...
a
Anton
Problem returning to main page after viewing an image.
When I use Safari browser to view an image which is linked to my main page and I want to return to the main page sometimes the browser is redirected to the Bravenet site. This only happens in Safari. It doesn't happen in IEX7. Every time I want to return to the main...
Views: 362   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 26, 2009 11:28am
by Anton
d
Den
login
Every time I try to login with my new user name it keeps reverting to a user name that I deleted the site of by mistake (southboroughlions)How can I log on to my new website using my new one?
Views: 385   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 25, 2009 1:16pm
by Peter
l
lk
uploading photos
From my website how do i allow visitors to upload photos ?
Views: 373   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2009 11:24pm
by lk
tyring to upgrade from free to 5 year deal
i am trying to upgrade my account from a free one to a paid one but i keep receiving a message that my credit didn't get processed. It's the same credit card i used just 2 days ago to renew my domain name. The support ticket I received asked me for my birthdate, f...
Views: 384   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 23, 2009 8:30pm
by -----
Blocking Proxies?
Hello all, I'm pretty new to bravenet and was wondering if there is a way to block users from using proxies? Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
Views: 343   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 21, 2009 11:48pm
by Peter
v
Vicki
uploading jpg
I deleted a jpg file that was too large and am trying to reload an optomized file. I am getting a message that it is not allowed or I do not have permission to do this. I have a pro site, so not free. Thanks. Vicki
Views: 394   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 21, 2009 11:45pm
by Peter
g
gina
change album order
I want to change the order that my photo albums appear - how do I do this?
Views: 390   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2009 9:31am
by gina
Where to find Bravenets listserv
Does anyone know where this is?
Views: 358   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2009 8:54am
by Michael Wesolows...
Posting code samples
Is there a way to post HTML code samples to the forums? I tried just pasting my code in the middle of my post and I got the beginig and end of the post, and a blank spot where the code was supposed to be. Thanks -Chris
Views: 582   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 20, 2009 1:09pm
by Chris Nickel
My Account
Why can't I access my account?
Views: 594   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 17, 2009 12:46pm
by Tom
l
Lynn
I can't access my own website after editing and publishing it
I can't access my own website after editing and publishing it. Please let me know what to do... Regards
Views: 432   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 17, 2009 8:48am
by Courtnie from Br...
What happened to tech support?
I have been trying for two days to open a tech support ticket. Whenever I attempt to submit it, I receive the message, "Invalid information". The information is NOT invalid. Does tech support no longer exist? Anyhow, here is my question. Maybe someone here can...
Views: 632   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 17, 2009 2:21am
by Simon
k
K.M.
Site doesn't update via FTP
Hello, I'm using dreamweaver to create a new website and when i upload it via FTP (built in dreamweaver), it uploads the file but no changes are present when i try to access the website. I ended up deleting all the files on the server and tried uploading the ne...
Views: 426   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 16, 2009 11:43am
by Usman
other hit/stat counters
Just thought I'd let it be known that for those who think the best things in life are free, there are other free hit counters available besides just from bravenet. Each individual's situation is different, but as a free bravenet user, I don't favor having to make my...
Views: 606   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 14, 2009 9:35am
by Cheryl
Counter does not showup
I followed al the procedure, and Copy Paste de code in my web page but counter did not show up, just the sentences of the code. What it is wrong//// Angel
Views: 365   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 14, 2009 6:09am
by well...
l
Leeny
uploading pictures
I'm unable to upload certain files to post on pages... can you help?
Views: 494   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 14, 2009 1:52am
by bollywoodfilmy
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25