Return to Website

Tweedbank Online Forum

Welcome to the Tweedbank Online Forum. Please feel free to leave a query on a subject relevant to Tweedbank & The Borders only. Thank You.

Tweedbank Online Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
proveedor líder de geomembranas y geotextiles en China
Bienvenido a Yi****ong, el principal fabricante de geotextiles en China. Nuestra misión es ayudar a nuestros clientes a construir proyectos de infraestructura mejores, más eficientes, duraderos y más seguros. ¿Qué es un geotextil? Un ge...
Views: 1   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2024 7:14pm
by Yi****ong
Gate to Funding: Infrastructure for Project Success
In the fast-paced world of business, securing funding and ensuring the smooth operation of projects can be challenging. At Gate to Funding, we pride ourselves on our state-of-the-art infrastructure that guarantees the highest level of efficiency and success for ou...
Views: 2   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2024 8:56am
by Gate to Funding
Running Cool (1993) DVDRip. FS. XviD. MPEG. 2ch. MovieExtreme
Running Cool (1993) DVDRip. FS. XviD. MPEG. 2ch. MovieExtreme > http://urlin.us/1h7o7 b92c5eb40e AC3. to the marshes of South Carolina to help out their "bro" Ironbutt Garrett, who's land is being eyed...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 9:09pm
by glaolwen
Art Attack - S19E02 (2007) [TVRip (XviD)]
Art Attack - S19E02 (2007) [TVRip (XviD)] > http://shorl.com/mudydrajapedru Art Attack - S19E02 (2007) [TVRip (XviD)] b92c5eb40e art attack 2007art attackart attack tvart attack videoart attack s19art attack...
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 5:24am
by manipela
Art Attack - S19E02 (2007) [TVRip (XviD)]
Art Attack - S19E02 (2007) [TVRip (XviD)] > http://shorl.com/mudydrajapedru Art Attack - S19E02 (2007) [TVRip (XviD)] b92c5eb40e art attack 2007art attackart attack tvart attack videoart attack s19art attack...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 5:21am
by manipela
r
rosalm
Hp Compaq D230 Mt Drivers Download Free.zip
Hp Compaq D230 Mt Drivers Download Free.zip > http://urlin.us/0f1yj Hp Compaq D230 Mt Drivers Download Free.zip 972c82176d parson`s textbook of ophthalmology.pdf;.chm  free download video mesum ibu ham...
Views: 473   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 9:34pm
by rosalm
r
rosalm
Hp Compaq D230 Mt Drivers Download Free.zip
Hp Compaq D230 Mt Drivers Download Free.zip > http://urlin.us/0f1yj Hp Compaq D230 Mt Drivers Download Free.zip 972c82176d parson`s textbook of ophthalmology.pdf;.chm  free download video mesum ibu ham...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 9:27pm
by rosalm
d
Donna
FISHING TRAGEDIES AT TWEEDBANK POND
I am not sure if everyone is aware of the serious situation we currently have at Gunknowe Loch right now. In the past few years, there has been an increase in fishing at the Pond. These 'fishermen' are mostly young teenagers who do not know what they are doing. T...
Views: 1347   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 30, 2013 12:36pm
by kenny
Reiki Master/ Practitioner
Do you feel stressed? or need re energised? Reiki prenounced(Ray-Kee) is the Japaneese word for the universal life energy that permeates and susstains our entire world. Rieki is a compete natrural healing method, eccelerationg the body,mind and spirits healing...
Views: 734   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2006 7:03pm
by Steve- Shop
BULLIES
I am very worried about the bullying that takes place at the park. I would like to ensure the safety of my own kids and other kids as I believe they have the right to play safely. Kids are being assulted and terrorised by groups of bullies who should be stopped. I...
Views: 747   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 27, 2006 6:45pm
by Steve- shop
Ironing service in Tweedbank
Hi there, Does anyone out there know the phone number of the lady who provides an ironing service in Tweedbank??? We got a flyer through the letterbox a few months ago but have since lost it and are in great need of this lady's number... Please let me know if y...
Views: 691   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2006 3:08pm
by weegoldilocks
2 months Free advertising for UK B&Bs from YouStayUK.com
Recently launched and rapidly growing, Youstayuk.com is a UK holiday search engine and recommendation site. With the 2006 holiday season approaching rapidly, in just 10 minutes your property can be live on our site and available to thousands of users. Please...
Views: 713   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2006 4:53pm
by D Curwen
g
Gordon
Messy Tweedbank
I live in Tweedbank, and although we would like to remain a wee village.. its not to be.... thanks to D parker and crew for going for money rather than green belt(barratt Homes site).Does anyone not realise that when the houses are complete.. there will be approx 60...
Views: 825   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 30, 2006 11:36am
by Dave
a
Alan
The Loch
I went for a stroll around Gunknowe Loch on Sunday with Val, and the loch is in a dreadful state. People from all over come along with their bread for the ducks, and then just throw the empty bread packets on the ground, which then blow into the water. This is not go...
Views: 821   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 13, 2006 12:03pm
by Cammie
DAVID PARKER
I have not looked at the forum for some time now due to difficulties with my web security settings but I see some very interesting issues have been raised and I would like to make the following observations. Newsletters – I published a newsletter in August 0...
Views: 740   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2005 9:57am
by David Parker
THE LOCH
Regarding comments made about the state of the loch. I would make the following observations. The bins are now emptied every five days and the bin emptying regime now in operation is the best service which can be offered locally. I arrange for the loch to be cle...
Views: 768   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2005 10:21am
by David Parker
B & Q
Just a quick note to update you on B & Q. B & Q have been having discussions with planning staff within Scottish Borders Council with a view to submitting a planning application, but as yet no application has arrived. The last update that I received was that B & Q...
Views: 1017   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2005 10:12am
by David Parker
SHOPS
I think that we have a very good local shop just now, which offers an extremely good range of products and services. I am not sure that another general store would be a good thing and would probably detract from what is currently on offer and may in fact jeopardise...
Views: 755   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2005 10:07am
by David Parker
TWEEDBANK LATE SHOP UPDATE
I am thinking of some new ideas for the shop may be you also can give me ideas this is your shop aswell as mine!!! I am thinking of putting a bake off in which will supply fresh bread,croissants,french sticks,fresh cakes. Also i am thinking of pay point which i...
Views: 791   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 30, 2005 9:50am
by Steve Shop
TOPIC REPLIES
Ok i see plenty of folk looking at the topics but very little replies!!! Dont u lot have opinions or tounges in your mouth??? lol (lol means laugh out loud if ya didnt know heheheheh) Come on guys post more this is our site !!! say what on your mind as u can se...
Views: 767   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2005 11:04am
by Steve Shop
Psychic Medium
Ok dont laugh Is there anyone in Tweedbank that is psychic or a medium??? I myself (unusual hobbie i know) am a psychic medium i would like to start up my own home circle here in Tweedbank for anyone who is interested in this. I read Tarot and do psychic read...
Views: 756   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2005 10:59am
by Steve Shop
tweedbank shop
Wow!! What does everyone think about the alterations done in the shop? I want a chip shop! Does anyone else want a chip shop??
Views: 850   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 28, 2005 10:23am
by Steve Shop
Litter
When I moved here, a cleaner,Mr Smail, came round after the refuse was uplifted and tidied the place up.Since his retiral this service has never been the same.I also notice quite a bit of litter at the shop and school aswell as "plastic bag flags" along Tweedbank Dri...
Views: 295   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 18, 2004 4:46am
by Steve Tweedbank ...
Complainers - Give a Thought
Here's some questions for everyone who uses this forum to complain, no matter what the complaint is. What have YOU done for Tweedbank? It's all very well blaming Councillor Parker, or the Community Council, or the organizers of the various groups (who give their...
Views: 812   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 17, 2004 4:10pm
by The Planner
Updates
Hi Everybody This site is getting lazy. It is now January and no updates on Community council meetings,Housing developments, councillors reports. Christmas is over, so lets get back to updating the info
Views: 799   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 16, 2004 11:57am
by mitch
COUNCILLOR DAVID PARKER
Well now that Tweedbank has its own website, why does David Parker now not send out any of his own newsletters? Is it because: A:He is now the boss at the Council and he has taken his foot off the accelerator for Tweedbank issues? B.He sees the Tweedbank site as t...
Views: 830   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2004 9:21am
by John
a
andy
Search!
hi, Well i am from belgium! But i have played some years ago a tourney with my football team in tweedbank. I stayed there in a very bice family. But i lost there e-mail adres! So that's why i post here. Can somebody deliver me his e-mail! I need it from: Ian...
Views: 827   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2003 10:18am
by andy
Lets make a stink!
On Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th August there was a maloderous stench coming from the sewage plant at Galafoot.I know D Parker has asked us to fill in a form telling him about these episodes but surely he can smell it himself.I now read with horror in the Southern Rep...
Views: 763   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2003 2:06am
by concerned
BT what a rip-off
I was recently approached by BT and asked if I would like to apply for a broadband internet connection, great I thought, being a person who does most of my banking and much of my shopping online I thought this would be just what I need and I could make more use of al...
Views: 824   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 21, 2003 2:05am
by Lewis Adam
railway line.
I was wondering what everyones thoughts were on the proposed railway line. Personally, I find it very scary. Think of the change this could make to Tweedbank...with the fact they plan to make this the main station. Does this mean that people from the likes of Edin...
Views: 314   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 9, 2003 4:58pm
by Crystal Gazer
B&Q
Recent press reports suggest B&Q or A.N.Other retailer are looking at the suitability of a site adjacent to the industrial site at Tweedbank.Does anyone know exactly where they are looking.I cannot think of any site that is adjacent,except across the road where the r...
Views: 220   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 19, 2003 9:26am
by Anonymous
Congratulations Congratulations Back to sticky
Congratulations to D Parker, on re-election as our councillor,and as leader of the council.You deserve it for all your good work. Congratulations to the Tweedbank Lad Lass and attendants aswell as the organisers of the fair.Here we go again. Has anybody noticed the...
Views: 779   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 14, 2003 12:58am
by Anonymous
No Subject
David Parker in my estimation deserves another term as our Councillor, due to his hard work. I am a pensioner, some would say a silver surfer, but I have nothing but praise for the laddie. The tweedbank WEb site is for everyone to enjoy, and I am glad we have one. I...
Views: 768   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2003 1:19pm
by Anonymous
No Subject
Hi, I was a little confused as to what a 'pedestrian barrier' is. It mentioned in the newsletter that they were thinking of installing them around Tweedbank, and in the lane next to my house. Anyone know? thanky
Views: 780   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2003 1:50am
by Concerned
No Subject
I think David Parker makes a huge difference to our wee village, and people should appreciate a man who really does care and who works hard for us all, behind the scenes. I am a resident of tweedbank, and proud of it. Thanks You Mr Parker.
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2003 1:27pm
by Anonymous
Re: No Subject
You can certainly try to trace your family tree on the internet. But it has its limitations. For your Scottish family tree visit the official General REgistry Office site at www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk You haveto py to access the index and it can get expensive once y...
Views: 206   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2002 12:38pm
by Anonymous
Free Forum powered by Bravenet