LIBERATED MUSIC AND LIVEANDLOCAL.TV

The Delaware Valley's

"Most Progressive"

Independent Artist's

Connection Matrix NJ-PA-DE

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bonnie's Roxx Reunion Show Planned (Former Atco, NJ Rock Club)

Bonnie's Roxx Reunion Show Planned (Former Atco, NJ Rock Club)

Do you Remember the good old days when we had real Rock and Roll Clubs everywhere? Great clubs like "The Galaxy", "The Cellblock", "JC Dobbs", "The Empire Rock Club", The Chestnut Cabaret", and of course the great Bonnie's Roxx on the White Horse Pike, in Atco New Jersey.

Bonnie's Roxx was without a doubt one of the greatest clubs around featuring the area's best local bands, and of course those National Acts. Some of the acts just passing through were... Trixter, Ugly Kid Joe, Bang Tango, Britney Fox, Heavens Edge, Overkill, Fates Warning, Lizzy Borden,The Dogtown Balladeers, White Zombie, Murphy's Law, Spread Eagle, Scatterbrain, Ace Frehley, The Electric Angles, and so many more.

To put it simple Bonnie's was the best. We made so many friends there, and were having the times of our lives. It was a special time, and had a special feeling. So now it's time for a big reunion show featuring some of those great local and national bands that once played Bonnie's.

Bonnie's is now a parking lot, so the show will not place there. The reunion show will take place May 8th at The Pennant East Rt 130 Bellmawr, NJ.
This show is becoming so big, we're going to need to add a 2nd night, so look for that.

I'm looking high and low for any original band, or musician who ever played Bonnie's, or the local scene back in the day. I'd like you to put your old group together for a short 20 minute set. That's all I'm asking, get back together and practice a little, and let me know that you're doing it.
So far we've heard from The Dead End Kids, Mattson - Parry, Roughhouse, Sic Vikki, Deadly Blessing, Hip Shot (Flesh Divine), Carte Blanche, Rough Dymond, Members of Heavens Edge & Whitefoxx and so many more.

I expect to see all of the old Bonnie's Bands to come out of the woodwork.
I also want all those great Bonnie's fans to sign up on the site for show updates.

Use the link at the Bonnie's Roxx Reunion site to "JOIN THIS GROUP". Pass the word onto your friends that a big Bonnie's Rocks Reunion Show is happening, and tell them to sign up too.
You'll only recieive official show updates from me - no other email.
This site address is... http://www.Bonnies.Buzz.to

www.Bonnies.hotave.com (Reunion Message Board)

Peace,
Bullwinkle
BullwinkleRocks@comcast.net