Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Seeking vocalist

I might give you guys a call

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Force of Nature is seeking a vocalist with experience singing/writing originals. To hear what we are about go to www.forceofnaturerocks.com . We currently practice in a rehearsal studio in Blackwood, NJ once a week on friday nights. We are looking for a 5th member of a team who can carry their weight with the writing process. The style singer we seek is aggressive with some midrange (an example would be like Fear Factory). Our goal is to be a successful regional band (performing from NY to D.C.-anything achievable within a weekend). If this is up your alley email us at forceofnature5@yahoo.com or call 856-875-5583 and ask for Dan.

Re: Re: Seeking vocalist

J:

I might answer the phone. I might not. Leave a message with your contact information if you are really interested. Seems like you are playing games with no name and contact.

Dan

Replying to:

I might give you guys a call

Replying to:

Force of Nature is seeking a vocalist with experience singing/writing originals. To hear what we are about go to www.forceofnaturerocks.com . We currently practice in a rehearsal studio in Blackwood, NJ once a week on friday nights. We are looking for a 5th member of a team who can carry their weight with the writing process. The style singer we seek is aggressive with some midrange (an example would be like Fear Factory). Our goal is to be a successful regional band (performing from NY to D.C.-anything achievable within a weekend). If this is up your alley email us at forceofnature5@yahoo.com or call 856-875-5583 and ask for Dan.