Forum: Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Looking for moms in Niagara Region Playgroup???

Hi! I'm Melissa, married to Derek! We have a son who will be 5 in October and a daughter who will be turning 4 around the time our third baby arrives! I am in desperate need of some adult company! Mothers who won't critise me because I left my son intact and that I nursed my daughter for almost 2 years and now I'm planning on having a midwife assite at my birth (I'm aiming for a home waterbirth!)! My SIL thinks the baby will die or be injured if I have him or her at home! She is the one who circumsied her sons, gave the food/juice when they were 2 monhts old and just had her 3 year old sons tonsils removed and tubes put in his years! I'm just sick of hearing from her about how I'm going to mess up my kids if I continue to parent the way I do! My children are perfectly healthy so I guess I'm doing something right! Please email me at if you live in the Niagara Region and would like to start some type of play group!

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet