Forum: Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Looking for moms in Niagara Region Playgroup???

Hi! I'm Melissa, married to Derek! We have a son who will be 5 in October and a daughter who will be turning 4 around the time our third baby arrives! I am in desperate need of some adult company! Mothers who won't critise me because I left my son intact and that I nursed my daughter for almost 2 years and now I'm planning on having a midwife assite at my birth (I'm aiming for a home waterbirth!)! My SIL thinks the baby will die or be injured if I have him or her at home! She is the one who circumsied her sons, gave the food/juice when they were 2 monhts old and just had her 3 year old sons tonsils removed and tubes put in his years! I'm just sick of hearing from her about how I'm going to mess up my kids if I continue to parent the way I do! My children are perfectly healthy so I guess I'm doing something right! Please email me at emjoy@ivillage.com if you live in the Niagara Region and would like to start some type of play group!

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com