Return to Website

PAULS FORUM

Welcome to my forum !  Any views/opinions contained in any message on this forum are solely those of the contributor.The webmaster assumes no resposibility for messages other than his own.The webmaster may also delete under his discretion any message/messages that he finds unsuitable (for whatever reason).AND MAY BAN THE PERSON WHO LEAVES IT . upon leaving a message on this forum you agree to the above, BE NICE !!!!

RIGHT CLICK & OPEN IN NEW TAB  FOR FACEBOOK PAGE

https://www.facebook.com/Paul-Thompson-Roxy-Music-186786024677654/?fref=ts

PAULS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: US tour with BF !

Great news Paul. Thrilled!!

Yes great news Paul - say hi to Jorja for me

So very very pleased to hear this. It never seems right to me when BF uses drummers other than yourself. Congratulations Paul, enjoy.

This is absolutely the best news of the year! I was on the fence about seeing this tour and came very close to not getting a ticket. What a wonderful surprise. Paul, I hope to see you in Chicago!

And Colette, just consider this as payback for the fact that we never got last year's Roxy tour over here.

...and I have to call Mike Rabette as soon as I'm sure he's awake. We just spoke yesterday and he said he probably wouldn't be going because Paul wouldn't be there.

Fantastic news, very happy for you Paul.

As good as AN & Tara are, it just doesn't sound the same without PT!

Is this a warm up for the next RM tour I wish!

Hello Paul ! Great news !

Now that I know that you are on the tour, I will be at the San Francisco (Oakland) show for sure.

The show is a week before my birthday and I will ask
Jennifer to buy the tickets as my birthday present.

The Fox Theater is a Great venue and where I first saw Roxy in Jan. 76.

Thanks Pete for the heads up !

Paul, I look forward to seeing you.

All the best ! Mike Rabette

GREAT.