Return to Website

PAULS FORUM

Welcome to my forum !  Any views/opinions contained in any message on this forum are solely those of the contributor.The webmaster assumes no resposibility for messages other than his own.The webmaster may also delete under his discretion any message/messages that he finds unsuitable (for whatever reason).AND MAY BAN THE PERSON WHO LEAVES IT . upon leaving a message on this forum you agree to the above, BE NICE !!!!

Forum: PAULS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Chicago show

The Chicago show was great last night. I finally got to see ITIS, so now I may die happy! The most pleasant surprise in the set was actually "Like a Hurricane," which I thought I would never want to hear by Ferry ever again! But Paul and Sped cooked so much on that tune that it was actually a highlight. Spedding was another pleasant surprise. I've never seen him play that well! It's amazing, because Paul said he cut his hand between sets.

Thanks to Paul, mediocre songs like "Boys and Girls" and "I Put a Spell on You" were fantastic. Even Avalon was a highlight. And thanks once again to Paul for being a wonderful host. Paul is apparently a fan of Chicago, and Chicago loves Paul Thompson.

Re: Chicago show - by Mike Rabette - Oct 13, 2011 3:45am
Re: Chicago show - by Danny - Oct 13, 2011 9:43am
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com