Return to Website

PAULS FORUM

Welcome to my forum !  Any views/opinions contained in any message on this forum are solely those of the contributor.The webmaster assumes no resposibility for messages other than his own.The webmaster may also delete under his discretion any message/messages that he finds unsuitable (for whatever reason).AND MAY BAN THE PERSON WHO LEAVES IT . upon leaving a message on this forum you agree to the above, BE NICE !!!!

Forum: PAULS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ...and how about throwing in the U.S while you're at it!

Tours/touring is where the money is nowadays so never say never. RM are still a bigger draw than BF (I think)?

It's difficult to see what Bryan will record next really as Olympia wasn't such a great commercial success. If fact maybe the Dylan thing beat it in terms of sales - I don't know? He will record something though.

There is always the unfinished catalogue to finish I suppose, including the unfinished RM project. Either would spawn a tour, not that Bryan's last tour had much to do with Olympia?

Lets just hope they get together again.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com