CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Casa Ybel is wonderful!

Just returned from a relaxing week at Casa Ybel. We are not owners, yet, but have stayed at Casa Ybel many times and this time did not disappoint. The resort was just beautiful. There was a wedding one night but didn't bother us a bit. We didn't hear a thing. Coconuts was great and the Casa Ybel pool is hands down the best on Sanibel.

We met many nice people and talked with many of the owners. It is always so nice to meet new people.

The only semi-complaint I heard from any of the owners was that they felt they were loosing the ocean view. Several of the owners from the IJK buildings that were on the first floor units said they had no view of the ocean anymore. A few owners from building H had the same concern. The trees and shrubs were very high.

While we were there they installed a beautiful new sign at the front of the complex. It looked very pretty.

All in all, Casa Ybel is a wonderful place and one we will continue to visit for years to come.

Thanks,
Kim

Re: Casa Ybel is wonderful!

Hi Kim. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I have owned in building I since 1981 and have always thought of Casa as the best place on the island. We had to come to Sanibel a different week than I own this year and, therefore, we rented a week at the Sanibel Cottages. The unit there was very nice as well, but it still isn't Casa. The pool, the beach and the amenties at Casa Ybel are hard to beat.