CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Posting of Board Meetings

Thanks for the information regarding access to the minutes of the board meetings, which I always found to be very necessary for the owners to be acquainted with in order to keep up with the Resort (and the boards) going on’s...

I used to place minutes from the board on the www.casaybel.com when I was a board member, but was told by management they could not be placed due to the fact they had to wait for another board meeting to get approved. So I took them off.

I was also told to remove all e-mail addresses to protect the board members on the “board member listings” under shell 1 (Florida Fighting Conch) on main menu of our web site.
Which I did, and we lost communications again.

Thanks to board members Lynn and Pat for their improvements in our communications.

I will be happy just to post owners requests on factual listings (exchange, rent, sale) which will make life much easier for me.

I will find a way to have a Forum page for owners only.
Access will automatically be obtained for owners by using their e-mail address, which will be checked beforehand as best as I can without access to owners list.
I have so much correspondence that I probably could make it pretty safe list.

Carl

Re: Posting of Board Meetings

Hi Carl

As previously mentioned, it should be very easy to password protect usage of the forum. I have made some suggestions previously, but will be happy to discuss other ideas with you further.

Paul Greek