CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Directors addresses

Hi Lynn;
Thanks for your input.
You are right that it might not be needed now and it could be erased, I will like to see what owners are saying and how they respo
I have been told that our Owner's Website is so much easier to access than www.casaybelresort.com, and owners bring quicker observations into view as they report anomalies as they occur during their stay.
There must be a cost related for the owners to use the new addition to the Hospitality site, since we do not own it. Has that been discussed at the board meetings ?

The listing of board members that appeared with both phone and internet details was due to the fact that we completely lost communication after Charley Hurricane.

Owners desperately looked for what was happening, and no one received any information from Hilton or Hospitality, so what comes to mind? Ask the board members.
I was a board member then and reported with photos and reports with this web site, and it was very welcomed by the owners, as I kept getting hundreds of questions through the emails, after all they had an investment at stake.
Then EJ (Hilton) called me and told me to remove the emails due to complaints from board members they did not wish to get jammed with Casa Ybel problems, so I took it of.
Obviously that problem does not exist now and I could remove all the names. The emails are not posted.
So why would a phone listing and address be considered a problem?

Re: Directors addresses

Please look at the message you posted on June 3. In that email you provided information to the public by giving out the "owner-protected" password. So - now the www.casaybelresort.com site is also unprotected for owners and accessible to anyone who chooses.