CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Discussion of Director's election

Seems like Bob White (the quail) and San deBoots has a new moniker. People who don't use a real name deserve no regard.

This recent spate of entries with clearly false names is getting out of hand.

I would ask the webmaster to delete them and not allow any entries from people that do not contain an email address.

Re: Re: Discussion of Director's election

You are SO right, Paul! Let's see: we have sandy boots, filthy boots, and now, Cindy Lou of Horton's "Who" crowd...

We do SO need a PROTECTED site - one that requires proper identification to praise Casa, to criticize, or to debate issues and/or board actions. And no more free "want to rent(s)," or "looking to buy(s)," or "have for rent/sale" entries!

As far as the dirty-boots-crowd and the Who-escapee are concerned, I suspect, as do others, that they are somewhat cowardly, or at least, indiscriminate, management representatives, board members, or friends of one or both - unwilling to openly examine Casa policies and board actions and discuss them in an adult way.

Carl has again been presented with strong requests to provide a protected site. He has an obligation to be sure that contributors wipe their feet before they post messages!

Come on, Carl!

For once I agree will you fellas.

Spent the 4th at Casa. Placed looked great! Caught a 41" Snook on the Beach. Climbed over the bolders a couple of times - no mishaps. Pool was too crowded, perhaps we should join Carl at Sundial.

David

Re: Re: Discussion of Director's election

I am working on two items now:
Privacy for "Owners Forum"
and a "What to do List" for Owners and guests.
refer to my July 29 input.
Carl