CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sanibel activities

Thank you for this information, Lynn, which is very helpful. Where is the Sanibel Historical Village? I have not seen it before.

Re: Re: Sanibel activities

Sanibel Library, Historical Village, Big Arts and City Hall are all on Dunlap Road. Take Library Way off Tarpon Bay Road, make a short jog right at Palm Ridge and then left on Dunlap. Its a delightful curving drive. The original Olde Schoolhouse theatre has been restored to its former state as a school house. Bailey's old store is in the Village as well as their Model "T" Ford delivery truck and many other buildings.

Island activities

Lynn - thanks so much for the info in both the rec center and the library.

I was aware of all the other activities you mentioned, but wasn't aware that we, as interval owners were able to receive the perks you mentioned at both the library and the rec center.

I'll be sure to check both of them out this December and January when we return.

Thanks again, Ron

Re: Sanibel activities

Would like to visit the Sanibel Historical Village in September week 35,36. Last year they were closed durring our stay at Casa Ybel. Do you know when they are open - hours,time of year?

Re: Re: Sanibel activities

The hours are posted on their sign by the entrance. I think they are open starting on Wednesdays thru Saturday morning, but check the sign to be sure. A visit there is worth your time.