CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Any hotel suggestions?

Michelle

You might want to try the one bedroom units at Casa Y'bel. This is arranged through the front desk.

Re: Any hotel suggestions?

song of the sea

Re: Re: Any hotel suggestions?

Thank you Patty. I did firm up our reservations at Song of the Sea for December. Everything I've read is all positive and they do offer free bikes, beach chairs and umbrellas, and breafast. It is a little scarey staying somewhere on the island other than Casa, but we're gonna give it a try, unless we get a better offer from an owner at Casa week 49 for 4 nights. We'll still enjoy a lunch on the patio and perhaps dinner at the Thistle Lodge. When we were there week 26, the prices were just about the same as everywhere else that served quality food, and our resort does serve a quality and nice portions.

We're also looking forward to the Luminary Walk on Captiva on December 6. Can't wait to get to our home away from home.

Re: Re: Re: Any hotel suggestions?

I have had a great experience at The Captiva Island Inn. They have a main house but also several wonderful little cottages behind the Key Lime Bistro on one side and behind RC Otters on the other side. Price includes breakfast at the Key Lime - Crab Benedict - yum! They have a small pool and a hot tub. The beach is just a short walk down Andy Rossi Lane.