CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fall Directors meeting

Lynn,

Thank you for the update. However, I would like to request that we all keep our owners password as confidential as possible. I understand that you want as many owners as possible to get the message. If any owner does not know the password, all you have to do is call or e-mail Astra, and she will give it to you.

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for the update, and I am delighted to see that the directors are working to improve communications. I have already put my sugestions on this site at various times, but the way that I see it is as follows:-

The Casa Ybel Resort site gives general information on the resort, provides forms etc, and one way communication from the board to members. This site provides two way communications between members, and it would be good if somehow the benefits of both could be combined onto one or other of the sites or both.

I have already made suggestions on how this forum can be protected for members only. To sumarise, this would be by havingone person responsible for issuing passwords to valid members (this could, for example, be Carl or Dr Lade)and this would be done by membes emailing the appropriate person.

Hope this helps.

Paul Greek

Re: Re: Fall Directors meeting

Thanks Paul.
See suggestion under Jan 6 input towards top.
Carl

Hi Carl

John Ball's suggestion on 6th December was relating to the Resort website. I was referring to security for this forum.