CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Special meeting

The FGH Association did not receive sufficent votes to pass the two amendments on the special meeting date. That meeting has been adjourned until July 7 to solicit additional votes. We need less than 100 affirmative votes on each issue to pass the amendments. Our staff is contacting owners of multiple weeks who have not yet voted and and expect to receive the needed votes by that method, thus avoiding the cost of mailing ballots to all who have not voted. We would like to have everyone vote on this important matter, but we dont't want to spend your money for a mailing unless it is absolutely necessary.

I would urge any of you who have not voted on the amendments to do so as soon as possible. If you cannot locate your original ballot, you should contact our manager, Chris Cain, at Casa Ybel and he will make certain you receive another.

You can also print a copy of the ballot from the
website "casaybelresort.com". The ballot is at the end of the posting of the complete proposed amendments, so you will have to scroll a long way to get to it.

If you are not familar with that website, please make it a point to visit and browse the site. To get into the site, click on the owner's tab along the left margin of the home page, type "paradise" in the password box. Along the top of the next page are a number of tabs, click on FGH or IJK, whichever is appropriate and you will find a lot of information about your associations. The minutes of the most recent meetings will be posted after the board members have had to opportunity to review the minutes and make any necessary corrections.

At the FGH annual meeting, Leonard Elikan and Lynn L. Perkins were re-elected as directors.

Re: Special meeting

Congratulations, Lynn, to you and Leonard on your re-election as directors of FGH.

I would again like to endorse Lynn's plea for more votes in favour of the resolutions. I have detailed my reasons for supporting it on other recent entries on this forum, and would urge all those who have not voted yet to do so in favour of the resolutions.

In particular, the one regarding retaining the FGH buildings for timeshare use is in the interests of all of us so that we can protect our investment. If anyone is still not sure after reading my previous submissions, please feel free to email me direct.

I have no axe to grind except to protect my ownership of my timeshare units and retain the value.

Re: Special meeting

Thanks for posting the information about the votes needed to pass the amendments. We are co-owners and by the way the ballot reads, all owners of the unit must sign and appoint one owner to cast the vote. Are we on the right track? Thanks/Hodges