CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Owner's Forum Rental and Sale Listings Work

I am confused. I thought we were NOT supposed to use this forum EVER for rentals or sales of units. Only the website listings with all the units listed by week.

Has something changed?

Beth

Beth;
So far nothing has changed.
Thanks for your interesting comments.
The "Forum" is the title of our private discussion file, the one you are reading now.
It is just our private section of our total web site "Casa Ybel Owners Forum" which is the
www.casaybel.com. Buying and selling in the discussion part would be waste of space. However, the main part of our web site, I call it, is for activity and listings for all guests and owners to read.
You rent, exchange, or sell through that main part of www.casaybel.com
An interesting story from Atlanta airport where I changed planes yesterday.
A couple going to Illinois where reading the Ted Kennedy news on TV, I was waiting for the Ft Myers flight reading it also and were wondering if I was in the right area and we came into a conversation about Ft Myers.
They asked me if I knew Sanibel, and let me know their favorite spot was Casa Ybel. They told me to go to www.casaybel.com if I needed a week or 2. They were not owners but liked renting from owners any time they felt they needed a vacation from their job with the State of Illinois.
We all had a fun time when I told them I had bought that same web site while I was on the board with the purpose of using it for the benefit of the board some 15 years ago.
It was available then, nobody wanted it, so here we are, I bought it and am now using it for the benefit of all owners!
They were thinking of bying some units due to the fact it made such nice communication amongst owners, and felt if they could not use it, they could just place it on the site for a small cost only!
I told them, purchase one, and I will send you the password for our inside talk!
Just a fun incident with a positive feeling.

Carl,

Thanks for that fun story. How can someone not fall in love with Sanibel and Casa Ybel.

You are always a terrific source on anything about our resort and the island.

As always,

Thanks for all your time and effort for the rest of us!

Beth