CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TV's in the 2nd bedroom

To Dr. Sylvania,

Not a very nice tone and pretty disrespectful comments about the lanai... Really not called for at all!

For those of us who have adults staying in BOTH bedrooms, you might just consider that after a long day on the beach or at the pool, and a night out at a great restaurant, owners might want some privacy in the evening to watch TV and/or read.... whatever... in their own bedroom and not in the living room.

We have been asking for a TV in the second bedroom for the 12 years we have owned in addition to having a DVD player in the master bedroom to watch movies. We own upper units in both FGH and IJK... each one for weeks 51 & 52. We have invested in the purchase of 4 weeks during prime time and often rent one of our units out while staying in the other one ourselves.

ALL of my clients ask the same question... IS THERE A TV IN THE SECOND BEDROOM? We also own many other timeshares/ fractional ownerships throughout Mexico and St. Martin.... all at 5* upscale resorts.... And EVERY SINGLE 2 BR suite has a TV IN EACH BEDROOM.

We were told that when all the units were redone after hurricane Charlie, cable was wired into the walls of the second bedrooms. I hope this is true? Take the older TV's out of the master bedroom, put them in the second bedroom, and replace the new ones there.

If you personally DO NOT WANT TO TURN ON THE TV..... then leave it OFF! But please don't PRESUME to tell us whether we should or should not be watching TV... or our kids- or friends- or guests- or clients.

Wow! What a concept!

That's it.

Beth

Re: TV's in the 2nd bedroom

Melissa, see Hodges.

I am in agreement with the T.V. Doc. It will not be feasbile (from a cost perspective) to install cable in every second bedroom and then purchase flat screen or HD televisons to suit everyones' desires. Hey, I would like to have wireless environments in each unit, but again this is not feasible. Lets look to our Capitol for wasteful spending, NOT Casa Ybel.