CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Budget Meeting

Is there any way a brief report of the meeting last week could be listed on this secure web site now?
Several owners have called me in hopes my offer for $1 a month from each owner would be accepted.
I have been out of the country for a while and have seen no response from the board regarding my offer for great savings in communications via the web site.
One advantage would already be the free distribution to all owners (with a computer) of the meeting minutes.
Could at least hi'lites from the meeting be released, perhaps not a final maintenance fee for next year yet, but close?

Owners are really interested in what major discussions
took place with our specially worst economy in 20 years on hand with dropping costs on real estate and services that touches almost all owners at Casa Ybel perhaps for another year or two.
We are all hoping for simultaneous savings on our part, not just the much lower real estate taxes in Lee County but also the maintenance fees in this Lee County.

Perhaps our new President or frequent guest Board Member Lynn Perkins could be available for some brief comments from the meeting, and in which direction we are now headed. With Florida's dropping real estate taxes (Lee County 40-50%),less cost for services (10% unemployment) and lower realestate values (50% presently predicted to go 20% lower during 2010) the fees must be dropping somewhat?
Local fact: My neighbor sold "Rutenberg" style 4 bedroom home for 750,000 cash in 2007, now appraised at $ 210,000.
Lee County real estate taxes were lowered accordingly with almost 40%. Result: Lots of unemployment (10-11% locally).
Lawn maintenance down from $125-$130 to a present $85 a month for an average lot (as an example).

How do owners fare at Casa Ybel?

Thanks
Carl Appelberg