CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Front Ofiic Discounting Owner's units!

Beach Front - Gulf Views at a Value
Two Bedroom Beach Front Suite

Reserve 4 nights at $499 per night checking in Friday through Monday in a Two Bedroom Suite
Facing the Beach, Townhouse Style Suite, Comfortable Furnishings, HD TV
Rate Shown Per Night Plus 11% Tax -Normally $650.00 per night.
Stay February 19th through March 8th and enjoy breathtaking settings overlooking the Gulf of Mexico,

swaying palm trees and gently breaking waves just steps from your suite. Nightly rate subject to 11% tax. Not valid for existing reservations, minimum night stay requirements apply, excludes holidays, subject to availability.

Price: $499

End Date: 02/19/10
Any Owners aware of discounting your units through the
front office?

Re: Front Ofiic Discounting Owner's units!

I am amazed they are still so high- I have rented week 8 for the past three years via this website and pay between $1,100 and 1,400 for the week. I received emails from owners who I had previously rented from offering as low as $1,000 this year after I had committed to $1,200. Unfortunately this is all the market will bear at this time.

having rented my units thru the resort several times and after carefully reviewing the contract, I do not find any promise as to the price they will rent the unit for nor that will rent it for any number of nights. so how are they discounting the units? just more misinformation.

End result: Discount comes out of the owners pocket?

Carl you need to get your head out of the Sanibel sand. We will be lucky to rent any units this year, next, and the next after that. That is of course until Obama takes them away from us to give to those less fortunate.