CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pet Friendly

So, what are the chances that Casa Ybel will become dog friendly?

Re: Pet Friendly

Hopefully NONE - nothing worse than being on vacay and listening to a dog barking at you ,near you or in an adjacent unit. When pets are permitted, I'll go to South Seas. There was a dog there this summer but the mgt. told the folks to get rid of it.

I definitely vote NO on this idea. Nothing worse than pets being in my room. I love dogs and cats but don't want to hear barking, poop that people don't pick up and fleas. Their is a place for everything and leave your pets at home and don't ruin my vacation home.

Neither my husband nor I would be able to breathe after a pet had been in our unit.

I do not consider it pet intolerance, as I had to board my own pet when I stayed at Casa Ybel.
It has to do with 52 families using the same unit through the year, and also sometimes a cleaning problem.
We can't expect everybody being able to live with cats, dogs, mice, or snakes. I had all the above in my old home in Ft Myers.
I had friends that just could not visit us if pets had been in the unit one time or another.
Just like smoking, I do enjoy a small Cerut once in a while and do not feel bad smoking it in fresh air, I have been in homes that just made you sick from the smell of tobacco when visiting.

Re: Pet Friendly - Great Response

I appreciate your balanced viewpoint. While any individual may prefer to do something, there is a sense in which there must be a boundary when it adversely affects someone else.