CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Resort Maintenance

Well said, Carl. I also wondered why David concluded that you called Mr. Ramirez dishonest. Demanding that you send an apology to Messrs. Ramirez and Jackson (who has been out of the picture for quite a while) and threatening to tell on you if you jeopardize the value of your week, are weird.

David, your postings sometimes have a modicum of positive content, but are often overly combative and, ironically, given your accusations of Carl, sprinkled with personal attacks. My guess is that your job does not require diplomacy. You recognize, I‘m sure, that this forum in which you occasionally vent your spleen, is due almost entirely to Carl. I believe you should cut him, as well as others, a little more slack. This forum, in my view, should continue to discuss issues that are problematic, and it would be nice if one could do that and not be subject to ridicule.

The enhancements you described, Carl, will be positive changes. No more Turtle Soup and his ilk. And we can disagree openly (and, hopefully, in a civil manner) without compromising the rental efforts.