CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Furniture

Thanks Dale.
I was wondering why we are replacing our furniture all renewed after Charly? I felt very comfortable this summer in the, what I called "New furniture"?
Have we started a schedule to renew every 3 years? I do not think we treat furniture that badly!
Who decided to renew this soon?

Carl....it is my understanding that the Board purchase via pictures and new furniture was installed in September 2010! Unless you have been there recently you haven't seen this junk!

Things have changed.
Ed McElroy and I used to shop in Ft Myers and Naples and presented our findings to the board.
Then Mariner bought Rob & Stockey furniture stores in Ft Myers, and we had better deals with decorator staff assistant on hand.
Later we had decorator presentations from different stores that offered their ideas and a presentation made to th board, where we then decided on a scheme that was presented to the owners while vacationing.
How did this new catalog job get started?

At the same time we had advertised a sale of the outgoing furniture, beds, sofas and all, and buyers showed up at Casa Ybel and trucked it way from under the buildings and a nice check was placed back into the associations accounts. Even kitchen equipment was sold in good condition.

Did our updates after Charley get sold this time? Many people previously use to look at it as "floor samples" and were used privately as well in many Hotels and Motels.

I am wondering if our Hilton staff on Periwinkle still helps us out?

Just to set the record straight, charly was in 2004 so the furniture was five-5- years old. Also I am sure the furniture bought over the years was bought from pictures and swatch boards. Who would bring actual samples to be looked at?

Mr. Jones...there is a right way and a wrong way to do things and the people in charge should take some responsibility! When was the last time you made a purchase as extensive as 56 units from pictures? I doubt that you would. Have you seen the new furniture? I doubt that you have.BGRJ

I WISH THAT I COULD ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS BUT UNFORTUNATLY I AN NOT PRIVY TO WHAT HAPPENS TO THE TV'S, SOFA'S, ETC.

Dale,

Please don't tell me "they" have moved the beach too.

Charlie.

Really doesn't warrent a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JNAM