CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: new furniture

What an unfortunate mistake. My whole family of 12 find it hard to believe that we purchased these sofas. We have 3 units in wk 49 and 0ne in week 48

Marvelous! I can hardly wait to see this furniture. I'll render my opinion in another couple weeks, after we arrive.

May I suggest that you let the Board know how well you liked the sofas. Pres. Perkins tells me that he has received several good comments on the sofas but as yet has failed to give me just one name. If no one complains, the Board will just sit back, dumb, and happy thinking that they did a wonderful job, which we now know was a perfect example of ineptitude.

Will do. I personally haven't found Lynn to be very receptive to my comments or inquiries.

The challenge will be to make sure our comments flow to the board members in office when the next purchases are made. This current crew could be totally replaced in a few years.

Dale and Ray (or anyone else with an opinion), were you able to evaluate the comfort level of the sofa as a bed? Previous iterations were somewhat rough. We were planning to bring aerobeds, but I would rather not if the sofa is reasonably comfortable.

Sorry George, I can not comment on the comfort of the sofa as a bed, however as a sofa, not very comfortable. Perhaps you can chect it out for us. This could be the one redeeming factor.