CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Owners not removing units from "Listings for rent" when rented

I received many calls from people (wanting to be our guests) complaining about having to make so many phone calls or e-mails wishing to become one of our lucky guests.
They tell me 6 out of 10 listings, as an average, are unavailable finding they already were rented or just did not answer their phone or e-mail.
It is also a fact that we received many calls by owners for us to lower their rental Dollars to obtain a quicker sale, being worried over the many listings on our web.
This hurts other owners, so I suggest to callers not to give up but make some sample calls to test the market on their own.
Some owners are worried about loosing their guest
and therefore keep holding on to the listing for a second try, just in case.
Our policy is now that you can change your listing at no cost to you, and remove it when you have your secure non refundable portion of the rent in hand.
We will place your listing back into the listings at no cost to you for a second chance to make up the loss you might have had.
Comments on how to give our guests fewer troubles getting them as guests, are welcomed.
And thanks to the many off you complimenting us on fulfilling their wishes, after having to make changes in their vacation plans and survive.