CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A bird is singing in the distance

here is an excerpt from an owner:

"Dear Carl –
We have owned at Casa Ybel for years and I have wanted to write you on several occasions to tell you what a great service your websites affords the owners. The "forum" is terrific and the opportunity to sell/buy through the site is much appreciated. Please let other owners know this in our Forum.
So, again, our heartfelt gratitude."

Here is my proposal to the Board:

Paying an “add on” commission to HGVC for this rental and sales service is outrageous, especially when we are already pre-paying HGVC another $3 Million yearly payment “up front” on a Management contract with only one part time HGVC employee representing us at the Casa Ybel Resort site itself for many, many years.
The office is situated in a small room rented from our Hospitality owner group at a high extra cost and very hard to find. It is located behind the closed off reception desk. I find no direct or signed visible access to our local HGVC representative’s office at Casa Ybel when entering the front office.

It might be high time for our Boards to consider looking for a local management company with authority to defend our owner’s interests at Casa Ybel Resort before we loose all our amenities to Hospitality.

Would Hospitality perhaps be open to a much needed (reduced cost) contract directly with us, using an already in place, seemingly efficient Manager?
We are presently paying $150,000+ directly to Orlando HGVC without any visible representation for us.
Hospitality opened the eyes of the board to this defect many years ago, when they arrived on the scene after purchasing all our amenities at Casa Ybel from Mariner and proposing a management contract with us for much less cost.

Re: A bird is singing in the distance

Wonder what kind of bird it is probably a "mocking" bird.

Re: A bird is singing in the distance

Still dont know what kind of bird it is you hear singing. After reading most of the styff on hear i think it might be a dodo or a cucouk. tou know one of those German clock birds.wwe