CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Carpeting

We have successfully listed our unit the last 2 years and rented other weeks in other units. We were able to visit during our normal week in 2010 saw the new interior for the first time. I am wondering how many units have the same carpeting as H178 - I have been looking for posts in regards to the carpeting and have found nothing.

I have really liked the interiors of the units we have rented from other owners the last few years. The squares that appear on the carpet in our unit - H178 - are really something - before commenting too much as the spirit of this forum seems mostly positive and we love Sanibel and Casa Ybel - but, oh my.......just wondering if anyone has commented-

Karen

Re: Carpeting

The interiors of all units in the FGH Association are identical. While we have received some critical comments on other features of the units, (most notably the sofas) I am not aware of any adverse comments on the carpeting.

I have owned at Casa Ybel since it first opened the interval units and have seen many changes to the interiors. With every change there are always some owners who do not like the total package. It is very important that the units are all furnished alike and thus we do not have the option that ice cream producers have, that being to make more than one flavor of ice cream. We have only one flavor for all of our units. The interiors are changed every five to seven years, so hopefully you will like the next edition.

Lynn L Perkins, President FGH

Hopefully the sofa's can be broomed out in less than 7 years!! I vote for 7 more weeks.

The carpet doesn't bother me at all. Who picked these sofas? This is vacation and can't relax on the sofas. I feel like I am sitting in a card board box, so upright and can't use the arm rest. I spilled a glass of water because I couldn't see the end table. Get rid of these sofas. They are horrible!