CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
vacation

just got back from 10 days at casa. the resort looks great and was great. met up with car of ladies unloading beach chairs and told them this was private property. they asked if i worked at the resort, i told them i owned and they were not allowed to be doing what they were going to do. they said they were going to and that they have been doing this for 20 years!!! I told them tyhat I would tell the front desk and they would probable be towed away. I'm happy to report they then left. It is so obvious when people do this and would be so easy for management to stop if they would tell there employees to do just as i did,its so simple!! well it was fun to see the results of trying to protect MY property.

Re: vacation

Were they good looking?

Gary, you are my hero. We had special "guards" posted for two weeks during weeks 51 and 52, and it was effective. But owner pressure is needed when the opportunity presents itself or when the guards are not there.

These people had been doing this for 20 years, with no problem. The word spread and we have had a significant problem for the last few years. It's time to rein this in.

Many owners, members of management, and even some of our illustrious board members don't realize we have a problem.

it was very easy and fun. anyone can do it. and it's so obvious what these people are doing.

Hal you know they were not good looking or he would probably helped them.