CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Holy Smoke Heavenly Bar B Que

Thanks Michelle, right on!
I happened to announce some new plans for Casa Ybel owners and guests to use, since discovery time is limited during our 1, 2 or more weeks at Sanibel,
and it would be helpful for all how best to enjoy what we have on the Island already.
Casa Ybel owners and guests will be invited to give us your new finds, and some business owners have asked us to be permitted to show their Menu's and attractions.
Thank you for your findings in your input.
That restaurant next to Bailey's used to be very popular for Seafood and had a great following. It is about time to get going again, let us know what they offer?
Chadwick's was great with national wine tasting events presented by winemakers from all around the USA.
It also seemed to have a great past, perhaps they have something new?

Allow me to rephrase my questions.

Has anyone gone to the Holy Smoke Heavenly Bar B Q that now occupies the former Chadwick's? I'm wondering how the food and service is.

Also, if you've had lunch at our own Coconuts this year, have you noticed if the portions are smaller than in the past?

Thank you for your feedback. Michele

Yes, we have been there several times and have always enjoyed it. The food was wonderful.

We went there last year. Good 'cue, simple place, good prices. We'd go again.