CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Annual meeting 2011 and a question regarding this web site

I'm with Jones -

Geek when have you or Appledorf ever made a positive contribution to this site?

Layoff the board and Hospitality - Casa Ybel looks great and has for many many years. If you want to do something positive, bring back the slide.

I’m not sure what aspect of jones you’re with, Mr. Mike. Although I believe you are trying to be cute with your fractured language, I cannot tell whether jones is ignorant, lazy, or trying to emulate Lewis Carroll.

This appears to be your first posting, at least as MM, so you have no history of “positive contribution”, but what would you consider positive? Paul and Carl often have provided positive contributions, in my view, but while Carl seems to have a thick skin, Paul, like me, is easily piqued.

As to the slide, as Dick the Butcher said, kill all the lawyers.

sorry you gys are offened by native typing. Actually i was helping four (4) young ladies wearing brazialln bikins down to the beach. Guess they were fortunite that earl or his deputy werenot there

I still do not understand what you are wittering on about, Jones. Nothing you say makes any sense.

You must be drunk or stupid, but either way, you are not welcome on this site.

Paul,

Jones is the best blogger to hit this site since Pelican Pete and gang. Ligthen up - life is too short to be so serious. Hit the beach once and awhile and then you will understang Jones.

Why would anyone let this person upset them. It is summer vacation and the kids like to play on the computers. Lighten up