CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pool Maintenance

I am a bit concerned regarding maintenance of the pool. Of course it needs to be done, and of course it will be done during maintenance weeks - as that is what maintenance weeks are for.

HOWEVER . . . I certainly think it is one of the MOST important and popular areas at the resort. I for one, come to soak with my friends - day in a day out - for an entire week.

Due to the pool repair not being the same as appliance replacement, handrail replacement, painting, etc. . . . I request the Board give the owners a good - solid, one to two year notice as to when the pool repairs will be completed (unless it is an emergency of course). Just being there - I don't see any urgent issues.

During our owner's meeting, it was basically - check back at the end of October. We're not sure yet. Well . . . that really doesn't work for me, and most of the other owner's were not that thrilled either. As owners, and because this issue is so important, we should have AT LEAST a year's notice so we can bank our week and have the time to book another beach/pool destination elsewhere. Not turning our week with enough time to get a lovely destination in Idaho or Wyoming (not that there's anything wrong with those areas - however, I believe you get my point).

I hope someone on The Board hears this request, and handles pool closures/timing, etc. with the sensitivity as if it was THEIR one and only vacation for the year.

Thank you for listening,
Lisa

Re: Pool Maintenance

I understand your concern about pool maintenance, but please understand that the Condo associations FGH and IJK do not own the pool, tennis courts, front office or Thistle Lodge. Those amenities are the property of a partnership, commonly known as Casa Ybel Hospitality. They do consult with the Condo Boards, but it is hospitality that make the actual decisions on repairs, etc.

Lynn L Perkins

Can you please post or send information to me so I can write my plea to them??

Thank you,
Lisa

Go to www.casaybelresort.com and you will find names to contact. If you are asked for a password, it is "paradise".

Lynn