CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Unit size

The Floor Plans are shown by clicking top left shell on front page of www.casaybel.com
The locations map shows 74 Two Bedroom units at following locations:
F :16 Units
G :24 Units
H :16 Units
F,G,and H units(56)are not excactly alike, as
their lower and upper units differ. All units however have 2 floors! floorplans speak for themselves.
All lower units (odd numbers) have steps towards beach, whereas all upper units (even numbers)have master bedroom with view of the beach from top floor.
I :6 Units
J :6 Units
K :6 Units
I,J,and K were built a few years later
and all 3 buildings arranged with 4 center units and 2 side units, so all have different floor plans than
F,G, and H units.
If you use the floor plans you can actually arrive at
a close guess to size, as furniture is displayed to scale.
All lower G units (in your case)all have same floor space,as all lower units in F,G and H buildings.
Did I confuse you?

I was hoping someone would just say..Lower 2 Bedrooms in G,H,I are 950 sf, and the upper are 1000...or there were some actuals prints that have the dimensions on them.

Guess it is time for the ruler and calulator.

From what I remember, the units range from 1100 to 1200 square feet for the two bedrooms.

I don't know the square footage of the upper and lower units. We have owned and been staying at Casa Ybel every year since 1980 and have owned both upper and lower units. The upper units have a much larger master bedroom, but no bathrooms below the top floor. The lower units have a smaller master, but bathrooms on both floors and a beachside stair that provide direct to the beach. Apples or oranges, each has its own appeal. As you age, and you have no choice in that regard, you will appreciate the fewer steps, the bathroom on the lower level and the direct beach access.

Either upper or lower, enjoy your vacation time at Casa Ybel, you will never regret it.

Lynn L Perkins, President of FGH Association.