CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Casa Ybel makes top 10 on TripAdvisor!

TripAdvisor.com's Top 10 on Sanibel! A sample of the latest online reviews about Casa Ybel. My compliments to the staff, great job! We love Sanibel and Casa Ybel Resort!

“beautiful resort”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 NEW
our visit was from June17 to 22, 2012. Casa Ybel Resort has beautiful scenery from your rooms, and grounds ane nice and well kept, The suites are clean and very spacious and have all the amenities you would need. I LOVED THE UNITS ! Pool area was nice although, my husband and I spent more time on the beach then the pool area. The hot tub was being worked on the week we were there, so that was dissappointing. We grilled on there outside grill, which I must say has everything you need right there and is kept very clean. The Thistle lodge was a little pricey, but not anymore then any other "nice" restaurant in that area. pleanty of towels for the beach and or pool area. Plenty of lounge chairs at the pool. we rented a lounge chair and an umbrella. it was worth it! Well worth the trip. AHHHH so relaxing!

“Great Vacation Spot!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 NEW
My wife and I went for the 4th. of July week (we have been here three times before). As always, clean, properly maintained rental condos with impeccable surroundings. Highly recommended.

“Oasis of Tranquility”
Reviewed July 5, 2012 NEW
I visited Sanibel as a teenager in 1980 and always wanted to return, but never had the time until now. It was my family's first trip. I wanted to find the perfect place to stay, and found it at Casa Ybel. Beautiful large suites, ocean view, screened balcony, fully equipped kitchen, soft comfortable beds. The grounds are spacious and lovely, no cramped side by side feeling at all. From what I could see, all of the units have a gulf view, which makes it easy when making reservations. We had come from seven sight days of theme parks in Orlando, Universal and Disney, and wanted a quiet place to relax and walk the beach. This was it. We got food from the local supermarkets, had a great time, and left the grounds only once in three days. Wish we could have spent more time there. I heard people at the pool talking about having a timeshare there, and I plan to look into it. The perfect relaxing getaway.

Re: Casa Ybel makes top 10 on TripAdvisor!

Always good to see and hear good news about the resort. What about the no-seeums, though? Nothing was mentioned about them in any of the experience reports.