CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Private parties etc.

I always thought our 1 bedroomm 1 room units had to
pay a share of the upkeep of the pool also?

I do remember the high projections of fees for the pool, but when "Mariner" sold the pools off from under us, I think the new pool owners realized they could hardly show and pass on any reasonable way of charging those then high predictions.
The Board showed good efforts in holding down that cost.
But today I do not see a clear reason for why our expenses are so invisibly presented with lack of detail within a few lines.
And that goes for our entire budget.

Tonight this is ridiculous - a private wedding party and the dj is louder than loud and the music is repetitive rap etc. Once a year we come here to enjoy and this is just terrible. Two nights in a row. Is there anything we can do to improve the service?

Lois,

Are you kidding me? You and others cannot move your lazy butts for a couple of hours so that a young couple might have a nice evening by the pool? Your letter, if you chose to write one, should be filed under "ridiculous". I would venture to say you are angry with the world and have little compassion for those that are enjoying life.

Pelican,

You really are a D - Bag!!!!!!

Perhaps I am Joe.....I guess there is price to be paid these days for honesty and accuracy.

Keep up the complaints and insults. When you come to this discussion with something thoughtful and intelligent only then will I give you the attention you so desire...

Honesty and accuracy? What are you talking about? Your comments are simply boorish.

I’m with Joe; you should go back into hiding.