CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Concerns re: Casa Ybel And weddings

Nice segue into politics, JOB. You are perceptive. I do wish you had worked on political strategy for the Obama team.

We can sit here and spit insults back and forth, but the point I was making, evidently missed by you and your brothers, is that, since there have been many complaints in the past, there should be some discussion of the issue by the board. I don’t see why that observation warrants the extrapolative and personal comments by you.

BTW, my nearest neighbor is over ¼ mile from my house, and seems to like me.

George, you make a valid suggestion. After reading your post of the "many" wedding complaints, I decided to survey this online forum and noticed the last wedding complaint was posted in December 2008 by the same person. Are weddings really the problem?

Not the weddings, per se, as they are usually quite short, but many of the receptions. I have witnessed, in my 32 years here, receptions that were quite unobtrusive and others that were very loud and, to me, annoying. There was discussion just a few months ago, July through October.

I am now at Casa Ybel for a couple of weeks, and will see what the wedding and reception situation is like. I think there was one last night, but the reception wasn't evident and was likely inside.

Jones Family,

How about a hell-raising reception this time next year at Casa Ybel when cousins Elroy and Elma Sue marry? We'll invite the entire clan from Arkansas AND Louisiana down - shot guns and all.

George, you’re invited too.

Yee ha and Merry Christmas to all.